Crush features the best components from some our most popular sensations of all time! Upon entering her beautiful tight petite orifice, you’ll find five unique and exciting chambers that will test your sexual willpower. Dillion Harper will take you on a wild journey of pleasure you didn’t think was possible.
Born and raised in Florida, Dillion Harper is known as the adult industry's mega star sweetheart. Having entered the porn business by storm in 2012, she redefined what it meant to be to be the "girl next door." She's had a quick rise to stardom having already graced the covers of Penthouse and Hustler and was nominated by her peers for several XBIZ and AVN awards. You can check out this spunky actress in Vivid, Playboy, Brazzers, Twisty’s, Bang Bros, Digital Playground, Babes and other premier adult studios.
Now you get the chance to take your "crush" to the next level and experience Dillion Harper's wet, wild, and exhilarating Fleshlight which will leave no doubt in your mind why she is one of the hottest stars around today.
- Channeled sleeve stretches in order to accommodate the repeated displacement of your girth.
- Adjustable venting control system prevents the build-up of potentially harmful internal air pressure and allows you to dial-in the “right” amount of suction for you, preventing skin breakdown and soreness.
- With simple care and maintenance your Fleshlight can last years! It can also be discreetly transported or stored
- Material: SuperSkin
- Length: 10 inches
- Insertable Length: 9 inches
- Width: 0.5 inches (canal diameter)
Use + Care
- Use warm water to clean your fleshlight. Allow to dry before storing
- If heavy cleaning is needed use isopropyl alcohol; do not use soap to clean your fleshlight
- Sprinkle fleshlight renewing powder or cornstarch on the sleeve in between uses to maintain the soft feel
- Only water-based lubricant should be used with SuperSkin material toys
- We do NOT recommend the use of talcum or baby powder
- Fleshlight toys should only be paired with high quality water-based lubricants