HUSTLER HOLLYWOOD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 10th, 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- mailing / shipping address
- credit card information and billing address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
- When you place an order with us, we must share your name and address as shipping and delivery information to postal carriers such as Fed Ex and USPS. Credit processors: we must share the account information you enter. We do not know what those services do with the data. Hustler Hollywood is not responsible for changes in our third party carriers' Privacy policies or any problems those services have with data integrity.
We collect information directly from you. The following are a few examples of when we collect information from you:
- When you place an order on HustlerHollywood.com
- During website or survey registration
- In connection with an online or in-store purchase
- If you use an online forum, submit a question or answer to our Product Q & A or provide us with comments or reviews
- If you upload a photo or other digital content through one of our websites or applications
- If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest or workshop
- If you return a product or use a rebate
- If you request we send you an electronic copy of your in-store receipt
- In connection with your interactions with us as a registered user of our websites.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We may collect information from you passively by using tracking tools like browser cookies. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Remember, this Privacy and Security Statement does not apply to the information practices of those websites. You should read the privacy policies of other websites carefully. We are not responsible for third party websites.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. Please allow sufficient time for your preferences to be processed. Even if you opt out of receiving marketing messages, we may still contact you for transactional purposes like confirming or following up on an order or service request, asking you to review a product or service you have ordered, or notifying you of product recalls. If you later opt back into getting marketing communications from us, we will remove your information from our opt-out databases.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may, however, use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. Moreover, we may also share your information for our business purposes and as legally required or permitted, including:
With third parties who perform services on our behalf.
We share information with our service providers, such as our delivery service providers who ship and deliver your online orders. We might also authorize our service providers to collect information on our behalf. Some service providers may be located outside of the United States. We might also share information with the vendors and manufacturers of our products and services to respond to your reviews and questions.
To provide extended warranty services.
If you purchase an Extended Warranty Service you will be required to provide information such as your name and address to our warranty service providers. These service providers are limited by contract in the way they may use your information to provide the Extended Warranty Services, we encourage you to review each service provider’s privacy statement at the time you submit your personal information for such services.
Data Sharing for Catalog Mailings.
We may share your name, address and transactional information about products you have purchased from our catalogs with third party companies so that you may receive future catalog offerings about products and services that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to have your information shared with third party companies for this pose, please re-review the above provisions entitled Controlling your personal information.
With any successor to all or part of our business.
For example, if all or part of our business is sold we may sell our customer list as part of that transaction.
If we think we have to in order to comply with the law.
For example, we will disclose information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also disclose information if a government agency or investigatory body requests it.
With our business partners.
For example, we might share information with one of our Affiliates or a business partner who is running a joint promotion with us or who provides a product or service in partnership with us.
To protect us.
For example, we will disclose information if we suspect fraud. We will also share information as part of an investigation.
At your direction.
For example, if you ask us to provide your information to a third-party to facilitate the resolution of a dispute.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We respect your privacy. Through our provider, Google Analytics, data is collect about use of our site. We will not provide Google Analytics with your name, phone number, email address or credit card information. We just assign a random number to your usage so that Google Analytics can identify a unique user of our Site. However, Google Analytics cannot associate that number with your personally identifiable information. We recognize that you may prefer to limit or eliminate the data that Google Analytics collects about your use of our Site. Google Analytics does provide an "Opt-out" option. Directions can be found at: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html